To make it easier for busy parents to pay school and extra-curricula fees on time, Rainworth State School offers our families a number of options to suit a variety of payment preferences.
Paying by Internet Banking
This is the preferred payment method for Rainworth State School. It's important when making a direct deposit into our account that you record your student's surname and intitial, together with a one word advice relating to the payment in the reference section of your Internet banking. This will ensure that your payment is correctly receipted against your child. If paying for more than one student, please detail the eldest student.
Example: BROWN, C Chess
Paying in Person - credit card, debit card, cash, cheque or money order
- We are happy to accept your payment at the school office anytime Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 2.30pm.
- EFTPOS facilities are available at this time.
- Payments came be dropped into the Green Box outside these hours.
Paying by Phone - credit card only
- Call the school on 3514 9444, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 2.30pm.
- Please have your credit card details with you when you call and have the invoices with you that you are paying for.
- We only accept VISA or Mastercard.
Paying by Mail - credit card (VISA or Mastercard), cheque or money order
- Please use the Payment Advise form that is on the back of your student invoice, indicating the amount you are paying and your payment method.
- Complete your credit card details, including your signature or
- Cheque or money order made out to Rainworth State School
- Return by mail to Rainworth State School, 185 Boundary Road, Rainworth QLD 4065.
Paying by BPAY
- When paying by BPAY for more than one child, please pay as one total amount rather than 2 or more separate payments.
- Please note that when paying via BPAY the receipting process is 'automatic' and the payment will go to the oldest invoice first. Do not use this payment method if you wish to pay a specific invoice. Any of the above alternative payment methods is more suitable in that case.
Paying By BPoint
- When paying by BPoint, it is important to enter the exact url found in the BPoint box on the bottom left-hand corner of your statement into your web browser.
- Read our comprehensive guide on how to make a BPoint payment.
Depending on your chosen payment method, you may need to advise our Business Services Manager of your payment. Please download and complete the Payment Options Form (PDF, 297KB) and put it in the Green Box in the school office. Alternatively, you can email your advice to email@example.com.
In these current economic times, many families experience periods when budgeting weekly expenses is integral. If you are in a situation where a payment plan would best suit your family to manage the payment of your school fees, please don't hesitate to arrange a confidential meeting with either our Deputy Principal Mr Stocker, our Principal Ms Richenda Wagener or our Business Services Manager Ms Katrina Greenwood at any time.