The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) provides many services to the school community, including Tuckshop and the Uniform Shop.
We value the involvement of parents/caregivers in the life of the school. Parental involvement allows the school to provide a greater number of resources and improved educational outcomes for students.
The P&C organises many social and fundraising events. These enjoyable and well-attended events are a great way to meet other parents and children.
The P&C meets on the third Wednesday of each month at the school in the Library Resource Centre. Meetings start at 7.00pm and an invitation is extended to all parents and local citizens to attend these meetings and join the association.
The P&C meetings provide an avenue for:
- discussing topics relevant to school planning, policies and educational programs
- organising social and fundraising events, such as the Rainbow Carnival
- participating in the decision-making process on how P&C funds are spent to the benefit of the school community.
The P&C has several working groups to deal with many issues and activities. The P&C executive is made of the:
- Vice President - Student Services
- Vice President - Student Support
- Vice President - Capital Works
- Vice President - Social and Fundraising
These positions are elected annually.
The Rainworth State School P&C can be emailed direct if you have any queries or concerns relating to the P & C Association.
Becoming A Member